Art major at Beal Tech in London Ontario and studied at
Ontario College of Art in Toronto.
• Worked as graphic designer and illustrator in
Toronto, Montreal and Chicago.
• 35 years as free-lance architectural illustrator
working with some of the world’s leading architectural
firms on projects in Canada, United States, Germany, China,
Thailand, Ukraine and the Middle East.
AWARDS, COMMISSIONS AND EXHIBITS
• First Grand International Award for NESA Chicago,
• The "Best of the 80’s” Award
for artwork done on the World Financial Center, New York,
• Numerous corporate commissions including “The
Orient Express” Zurich, Switzerland.
• Osgoode Hall for Weir and Foulds solicitors, Toronto.
• Exhibited artwork in the “Art of Architecture”
show at the Arts and Letters Club, Toronto 1992
• Artwork published in “The Art of Architectural
• Artwork published in “Architecture in Pen
and Ink” 1995
• Artwork exhibited at the London Regional Art and
Historic Museum for “Bealart: 80 years of Experiment”
• Exhibited at TOAS for five years. Niagara on the
Lake and California.
• Currently represented by Kingsmount Art Gallery,
Toronto. Avens Gallery, Canmore, Alberta.
• Stockton Gallery, Unionville, Ontario.
• Recently returned from High Arctic with Arctic
Quest expedition and was participant in group shows at
Win Henstock Gallery, Oakville Ontario. The Linkway Gallery,
Toronto. Ontario. Gallery on the Grand, Waterloo. Ontario.
• Taught painting and Drawing at Centennial College
for GAS program and Architectural Presentation at Warden
Woods and Progress Campus, Toronto. 1980 - 1982
• Conducted Watercolour Workshops and Presentation
Techniques at McMichael Gallery, Kleinberg, Ontario, for
• Conducted numerous workshops in Watercolour and
Oils at Newmarket School of Fine Art as well as Art groups
in Guelph, Aurora and Richmond Hill, Ontario.
• Conducted private watercolour and oil painting
workshops on the Toronto islands.
• Organized Historic Tour and watercolour workshops
at the St. Lawrence Market area, Toronto.
• Organized sketching tour for participants of ASAP
(American Society of Architectural Perspectivists) for
1992 convention held in Toronto, 1992
• Conducted slide show and workshop for students
and staff at Manatee Community College, Bradenton, Florida.
• Co-produced six watercolor demonstration videos
with brother Martin for Rogers Community television station.
• Co-founder of Plein-Air Canada.
• Conducted watercolor workshops at Pryce Studios,
at The Historic Distillery District, Toronto.
• Regional editor for “Fine Art Connoisseur”
West Palm Beach, Florida.
Tel/Fax: 905 852-3502